ladybug
If you haven't already checked it out, you should read Steve's blog post about our Halloween festivities. It was a pretty fun day.
I wanted to post a couple photos of what Anya's costume was supposed to look like. She was a ladybug and picked out her own costume this year. But she wouldn't wear all of it on the actual Halloween day because she was afraid that her wings would run into the walls. We tried to convince her it would be okay and that people wouldn't know she was supposed to be a ladybug without the wings and the antenna, but she wouldn't do it. So, here's a couple photos we took on two pre-Halloween dressup occasions.



I wanted to post a couple photos of what Anya's costume was supposed to look like. She was a ladybug and picked out her own costume this year. But she wouldn't wear all of it on the actual Halloween day because she was afraid that her wings would run into the walls. We tried to convince her it would be okay and that people wouldn't know she was supposed to be a ladybug without the wings and the antenna, but she wouldn't do it. So, here's a couple photos we took on two pre-Halloween dressup occasions.

2 Comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the costume. I MUST find that for Danielle in the future! I'm really worried that she'll actually have an opinion next year, and I won't get to make her a ladybug again!
oh wow that's helpful knowing what it actually looks like. she looked like a holiday princess or something in the others. still cute though! so sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home