Friday, September 05, 2008

Flower garden

This past week our playgroup met at the CSU flower gardens. We have taken pictures here before with the kids and wanted to try doing it again. It's also the place I went to at the beginning of the summer and wrote about in a previous post. Here's a couple from Anya's first summer photo shoots...









For this most recent occasion, I made a Picasa album instead of pasting all my photos into this entry, so please check it out! I'm not good at narrowing down my photos, but I did get it to 65/200.


4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

(the other Hilary)
Wow, before I read your words I was trying to figure out who that cute little girl was. I can't believe how big Anya is now. The two of them are adorable together. I like the pictures on the bench.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! I can't believe they are wearing jeans & long sleeve shirts already. I'm so jealous!!

I love the ones of Anya kissing & hugging Evan - particularly the ones that look like he's trying to unravel himself from her embrace. :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I didn't even recognize Anya at first. She's grown so much!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at all the pictures on the picasa album. Very, very nice ones. I loved the picture of Evan that you also included in the blog - the one where he's stepping high. Anya looks very grown up, and my favorite sequence are the close ups of her many expressions.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home