gottcha!
Read the previous post below if you haven't already done so...
Okay, I finally got brave enough to look. The trap was set behind the refrigerator and I peeked in from the dining room, but the trap was partially under the refrigerator, so I couldn't tell. It gave me the willies just to do that much and then I didn't even find anything out. I couldn't find a flashlight anywhere in the house, so I called Steve at work to tell me where one was and continued talking to him while I went back to the dining room and slowly pushed the refrigerator another inch away from the wall and sure enough, there it was...head caught in the trap. Ugh!!!
I was really afraid I had this wounded, soon to die mouse limping around my house finding a good hiding spot to die. But alas, he didn't make it. And I'm not sad.
However, I am not at rest. There could definitely be more. We're still going to set more traps. And I know I won't be able to fully relax for quite some time.
Yikes!
Okay, I finally got brave enough to look. The trap was set behind the refrigerator and I peeked in from the dining room, but the trap was partially under the refrigerator, so I couldn't tell. It gave me the willies just to do that much and then I didn't even find anything out. I couldn't find a flashlight anywhere in the house, so I called Steve at work to tell me where one was and continued talking to him while I went back to the dining room and slowly pushed the refrigerator another inch away from the wall and sure enough, there it was...head caught in the trap. Ugh!!!
I was really afraid I had this wounded, soon to die mouse limping around my house finding a good hiding spot to die. But alas, he didn't make it. And I'm not sad.
However, I am not at rest. There could definitely be more. We're still going to set more traps. And I know I won't be able to fully relax for quite some time.
Yikes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home