Brother and Sister
Anya and Evan continue to be good friends and for the most part nice to each other. Here's some pictures of the two of them from May - July.
Anya loves to help push Evan in the stroller.

Riding the tractor together at the farm.

Good thing Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Clark got such a huge wagon!

Anya spontaneously put her arm around Evan for this entire wagon ride. She really loves him and looks out for him.


She doesn't usually have interest in feeding Evan, but this day she really wanted to do it. It was kind of messy!

Playing on my lap. Yes, I look like a dork in the first picture, but they are so happy.


Sibling love.


Contention over sharing the red chair.

Anya loves to help push Evan in the stroller.
Riding the tractor together at the farm.
Good thing Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Clark got such a huge wagon!
Anya spontaneously put her arm around Evan for this entire wagon ride. She really loves him and looks out for him.
She doesn't usually have interest in feeding Evan, but this day she really wanted to do it. It was kind of messy!
Playing on my lap. Yes, I look like a dork in the first picture, but they are so happy.
Sibling love.
Contention over sharing the red chair.

7 Comments:
(this is the other Hilary)
I loved the pictures in the wagon. Especially when Anya put her arm around Evan. So cute!
I love love love all of these pictures! They crack me up! What a great glimps into your lives.
So four kids sat in that wagon comfortably? Do you remember what kind it was? :-)
Great pictures in all the posts! I can hear Anya telling Evan no as he tries to climb in the red chair with her.
Evan looks like he's catching up to Anya in size! They are SO CUTE!
yay! you have some sibling love - see it DID come for you! :)
Awwwwww! You should post these on cuteoverload.com!
I love all the new pictures, Lara. Maybe you won't have to make "all I want them to do is to grow up and like each other" your mantra like I did when a couple of my favorite children were growing up.
Post a Comment
<< Home