Monday, August 11, 2008

Extra of Evan



The photo above is one of my favorite ones I have taken of Evan recently. If you can't tell, I'm just catching up on the past few months by posting a bunch of pictures. I could have made some Picasa web albums, but I didn't do that. Instead I'm breaking them up into smaller themed posts. This one is some random shots of Evan from May - July.



Evan at "The Farm."





One of Grandpa Clark's favorite tricks. Evan and Noah especially love it!



Enjoying the grass in the backyard.



He's getting to be such a big boy!



Evan loves to pretend to talk on the phone and say, "Hi!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

His hair is getting a little shaggy - and i think it looks GREAT! I love it.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

My favorite is the one of him on the grass. He's so adorable!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home