B(ack)LOG
I seem to always be in this predicament of wanting to blog, but when I go to look at the pictures I haven't adequately blogged about I get so overwhelmed with all that I haven't covered. I can't possibly catch up on the roughly 1,500 pictures I am behind on in one entry and I probably will never get back to where I want to go, but I'm going to start with some more recent happenings and then see what happens.
We just spent a while in Illinois at the end of July and so I think I'll start with some snapshots of our time there. I flew to Chicago with Anya and Evan to stay with Hilary and family for about four days. Steve joined us mid-visit and continued on with us as we spent a long weekend with my high school friends in Bloomington. Anya stayed with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Clark for most of the weekend. Steve flew back to Colorado after the weekend and I and the kids concluded our trip with about four days in Champaign visiting my family. It was a really fun visit, but a lot of moving around, too.
We are glad to be back home and not be traveling. The night I flew home, Steve's parents arrived an hour later than we did. They are staying here for about 11 days before they fly to Honduras to begin their service assignment with Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). So, as I'm trying to catch up on past blog worthy activities, we are creating more every day! Stay tuned...
We just spent a while in Illinois at the end of July and so I think I'll start with some snapshots of our time there. I flew to Chicago with Anya and Evan to stay with Hilary and family for about four days. Steve joined us mid-visit and continued on with us as we spent a long weekend with my high school friends in Bloomington. Anya stayed with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Clark for most of the weekend. Steve flew back to Colorado after the weekend and I and the kids concluded our trip with about four days in Champaign visiting my family. It was a really fun visit, but a lot of moving around, too.
We are glad to be back home and not be traveling. The night I flew home, Steve's parents arrived an hour later than we did. They are staying here for about 11 days before they fly to Honduras to begin their service assignment with Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). So, as I'm trying to catch up on past blog worthy activities, we are creating more every day! Stay tuned...

1 Comments:
Thanks for all the posts, what a fun time with the family!
Post a Comment
<< Home