They come with their own little pouch that you can store it in, but I find it easier to just shove them all together into one bag and carry them that way.
You inspired me, Lara....I went to Jewel (our grocery store) and got 5 reusable bags to use for groceries. Now I just have to figure out what we're going to use in our bathroom garbage can since we're not getting the plastic grocery bags anymore. :)
5 Comments:
you are so "green." :)
Those look like the are a nice light weight and fold up nicely. Where did you find them?
I love 'em! Where do I get cool bags like that. The handles look like they are perfect for grocery shopping. And so colorful!
They are bags by Reisenthel. I bought my first ones at a local store, but they don’t sell them anymore, so I found them on line at reusablebags.com
http://www.reusablebags.com/store/reisenthel-mini-maxi-shopper-long-handle-p-7.html
They come with their own little pouch that you can store it in, but I find it easier to just shove them all together into one bag and carry them that way.
You inspired me, Lara....I went to Jewel (our grocery store) and got 5 reusable bags to use for groceries. Now I just have to figure out what we're going to use in our bathroom garbage can since we're not getting the plastic grocery bags anymore. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home