A couple pictures of Evan
My most recent post with photos of Anya and Evan had much more of Anya than Evan, so I decided to include a couple pictures of just Evan. From these photos, it looks like he is dressed as an Illini fan everyday. As happy as that would make Grandpa Clark, he really doesn't wear orange and blue every day!



Okay, I had to include this picture of Anya, too. Before we got her haircut, we got a couple headbands to help with our hair struggles. They are super cute (when put on correctly, of course!). Here she is sitting on "the mountain" which is actually a pile of coats in the corner of our dining room where we usually have a coat tree. It is currently broken and awaiting repair.
Okay, I had to include this picture of Anya, too. Before we got her haircut, we got a couple headbands to help with our hair struggles. They are super cute (when put on correctly, of course!). Here she is sitting on "the mountain" which is actually a pile of coats in the corner of our dining room where we usually have a coat tree. It is currently broken and awaiting repair.

5 Comments:
What a handsome little guy (and Anya is adorable as ever too!).
It's neat to see him losing some of that "generic" baby face and really start to get some distinct features of his own. I don't remember what Anya looked like at 1 year old, but I don't remember her looking very similar to this? Looks like Evan has his own look?!
SOOOO cute! I love the cowboy hat. And he really is cute in orange and blue, so why not go with the theme? :) He is getting so BIG looking is the biggest comment I have. I can't wait for Noah and him to actually interact in a couple of weeks - I think they'll amuse each other - they both seem like such happy guys.
I miss your kids sooooo much!!! Those pictures are adorable. :)
Evan looks great in orange and blue - maybe a future little Illini! They both look adorable - and I love Anya's new haircut!
Anya looks so sweet siting in the mountain of coats!
Evan IS growing so quickly!
PS. I think I saw your Aunt at the grocery store Saturday. Its such a small world.
Post a Comment
<< Home