Thursday, January 31, 2008

Evan jumping

We borrowed this jumping thing from a friend and Evan loves it. Unfortunately, we only have door molding on our bedroom and bathroom doors.

I'm trying out my first video post. Let me know what you think.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for movies!! It shows great. Evan sure is a jumper - look at him go! And I like how Anya imitated him for a moment in the movie.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was awesome! You need to do more video posts!! Dylan especially LOVED it!

Thanks!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Love the video, Evan looks like he's having a blast! I was anxious to get our jumpy out for Elle, but now I REALLY am!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve and I smiled the whole time we were watching that. Too cute!! Steve especially liked the noises Evan was making while he was jumping...it was so obvious he was having a blast and it didn't even matter that his sister wanted to be in the video too.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home