Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Austin

This past weekend we went with Jason, Michelle, and Graden to visit Craig, Hilary, and Kate in Austin, TX. It was a fantastic weekend and I don't have time to write tons or post lots of pictures right now, but I just put them all onto our computer and found this awesome shot of Anya. Steve took it, so I can't take credit for that, but I love it. She had a great time on this whole trip and especially liked this mini hike in the nature preserve near their house. I'll hopefully be posting much more later. Thanks for a great visit, C, H, & K!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

ok, how old is that KID in the pic? so sweet.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so much older with her hair in a ponytail like that. I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable picture!! Time to update the blog with more on your Austin, Thanksgiving adventures, and everything else the Troyers have been up to...

And, yes, I know I am in no position to talk! :)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home