Teacher appreciation
While playing with stickers on the bed, Anya and I had this conversation...
A: Where did this sticker come from?
L: From when I was a teacher.
A: Why?
L: I used to be a teacher.
A: And then you came to my house?
L: Yes, and now I'm your mommy.
(big pause)
A: I like you.
It's good to be appreciated. :-)
A: Where did this sticker come from?
L: From when I was a teacher.
A: Why?
L: I used to be a teacher.
A: And then you came to my house?
L: Yes, and now I'm your mommy.
(big pause)
A: I like you.
It's good to be appreciated. :-)

4 Comments:
How sweet! :)
That is adorable. It's probably re-assuring to know that your kid likes you! :)
I also like her understanding of your choice of professionas that after teaching, you went to Anya's house to be her mom. :)
(your sister) That is SO great. I can just see Anya's sweet little face saying those things. HOW FREAKING CUTE!!!! I miss you so much.
xoxo. hilary
Awww........
That is so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home