Sunday, September 09, 2007

Slowly catching up

Today we weeded through some more pictures. We're slowly catching up to the present. June and July have been updated. We'll hope to have August up soon once we get the rest of our vacation pictures from my family.

http://www.gallery.larasteve.net

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

YAY!!!! I looked at them all - fabulous fabulous fabulous! Your kids are seriously the cutest. Those where really really good! I think my favorite was with Anya looking at Evan, genuinely getting him to smile, hugging him. SO CUTE.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Hilary, that one with Evan and Anya was VERY cute. I also really like the one of you with Evan. Its the series of 2-3 where you are giving him a kiss and then smiling tenderly at him.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures!! Your kids are absolutely beautiful - and you and Steve don't look bad yourselves. You, especially, do not look like the mother of two children!

I can't wait to see these two cuties in person very soon!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home