Brief haircut update
We did go back last week for Anya's rescheduled haircut. Our hairstylist was extremely apologetic, even though it wasn't her fault. Anya did great and Evan was miraculously fine in the sling the whole time. Whew! The only disappointment was that the same girl who had turned us away the first time was the same one who checked us in and checked us out when paid. It was totally awkward and I was really irritated that she didn't even acknowledge what had happened earlier and did not apologize. I wasn't mad at the salon and had totally gotten over being upset, but I couldn't believe she couldn't have at least personally said she was sorry for the misunderstanding. Nothing more than that. I actually ended up calling back and leaving a message for the manager saying that I appreciated how they handled the situation, but that I thought they should know that this girl was seriously lacking in customer service. I got a call back yesterday from the manager thanking me for my honest feedback, so that was nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home