posted by Lara at 7:36 PM
Yeah! I love the pictures! My gosh, Anya is getting so big! Its adorable to watch her playing.Speaking of getting big, Evan has changed so much as well! What a head of hair! He looks like a miniature Steve. You have an awesome family Lara! Thanks for posting the pictures, I look forward to seeing more. :-)
Great pictures!! While I know the month was difficult for you - it looks like you managed to have some memorable family moments together. Thanks for posting the pictures - it's always fun to see what the Troyers have been up to!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Yeah! I love the pictures! My gosh, Anya is getting so big! Its adorable to watch her playing.
Speaking of getting big, Evan has changed so much as well! What a head of hair! He looks like a miniature Steve.
You have an awesome family Lara! Thanks for posting the pictures, I look forward to seeing more. :-)
Great pictures!! While I know the month was difficult for you - it looks like you managed to have some memorable family moments together. Thanks for posting the pictures - it's always fun to see what the Troyers have been up to!
Post a Comment
<< Home