Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One week postpartum

Okay, before you think I'm going to be crazy and update you on my size indefinitely, this is the last planned profile shot you'll be getting. I'm posting this because several people have asked me how quickly things shrink back to normal after having a baby. And I know some of you weren't speaking about external things, but this gives you an idea of what is going on from the outside. I wish I had taken a picture right after Evan was born to show you what an amazing difference just a week can make. I still have a little belly, but I am shocked when I walk by a mirror and catch a glimpse of my lack of stomach. And even with the recovery of giving birth, I still feel so light on my feet. I have already lost over 2/3 of what I gained during pregnancy, so I guess that makes sense.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Griffith Family said...

Wow, you look great - I would have expected it to take longer to lose that much belly! Did you lose so much so quickly with Anya as well?

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home