Nipple discovery
Did that title get your attention?
Tonight as Steve was getting Anya into her pajamas, Anya looked down at her chest and pointed and said, "What's that?" with a puzzled look on her face. I tried not to laugh right away and said, "That's your nipple." She looked at me like I was crazy and whined, "No like it!" I assured her that it was just part of her body to which she replied, "No nipple!" I told her that it was okay, everyone has them, even mommy and daddy. No proof was requested, but she did wonder whether the pillow had one. It doesn't, but it does have squares.
And yes, we did laugh at her discovery, but she didn't seem to mind.
Tonight as Steve was getting Anya into her pajamas, Anya looked down at her chest and pointed and said, "What's that?" with a puzzled look on her face. I tried not to laugh right away and said, "That's your nipple." She looked at me like I was crazy and whined, "No like it!" I assured her that it was just part of her body to which she replied, "No nipple!" I told her that it was okay, everyone has them, even mommy and daddy. No proof was requested, but she did wonder whether the pillow had one. It doesn't, but it does have squares.
And yes, we did laugh at her discovery, but she didn't seem to mind.

1 Comments:
That is hilarious! Good thing she doesn't mind being laughed at.
Post a Comment
<< Home