Pigtails!
In an effort to not get into traditional mother-daughter hair battles, I usually let Anya veto most hairstyles I suggest. But I convinced Anya to let me put her hair in pigtails twice this week. Usually she only puts up with this for Aunt Hilary. I told her to just let me try it and that we would take it out if she didn't like it. But the pigtails survived both days and we managed to get cute pictures of both occasions, so I thought I would share them.

Anya is really into making "funny faces" lately. She'll pull on her face with her hands and then say, "Look at that funny face!"

I don't know if we have posted anything about this, but Anya has her own baby sling to be just like me. Too bad I don't have stylish clothes to be just like Anya.
Anya is really into making "funny faces" lately. She'll pull on her face with her hands and then say, "Look at that funny face!"
I don't know if we have posted anything about this, but Anya has her own baby sling to be just like me. Too bad I don't have stylish clothes to be just like Anya.

1 Comments:
This entry and the next one make me so excited for our vacation. I can't wait to see those sweet children in person!!! They are great pictures, Lara.
Post a Comment
<< Home