Bounce!
One thing we did while Hilary and family were here was to go to Bounce! It is this indoor play area that basically consists of a huge room full of inflatable jumping castles, tunnels, slides, etc. I suggested going because I had wanted to see what it was like and I figured Dylan would love it. She LOVES to jump on anything! But I figured Anya would hate it. I was right. She was miserable when we first got there and Steve even considered taking her out and walking around the shopping area for something else to do.
But then she completely turned around and became this incredibly adventurous little girl. It was truly amazing! She started off slowly, but by the end she was going crazy and having a blast. I know it helped for her to watch Dylan having fun. And it was great because Steve and I were both there, so Anya didn't have to do anything on her own that she didn't want to. Steve should really be writing this post because he's the one who did everything with her since I was holding Evan, but I couldn't resist posting the photos myself.
Here's a photo of her climbing to the top (by herself) of this big inflatable slide. She's the little one.

And here's a photo of her coming down the slide. It's blurry, but you can still see the look of sheer excitement on her face. It almost made me cry at how much fun she was having and how grown up she was.
But then she completely turned around and became this incredibly adventurous little girl. It was truly amazing! She started off slowly, but by the end she was going crazy and having a blast. I know it helped for her to watch Dylan having fun. And it was great because Steve and I were both there, so Anya didn't have to do anything on her own that she didn't want to. Steve should really be writing this post because he's the one who did everything with her since I was holding Evan, but I couldn't resist posting the photos myself.
Here's a photo of her climbing to the top (by herself) of this big inflatable slide. She's the little one.
And here's a photo of her coming down the slide. It's blurry, but you can still see the look of sheer excitement on her face. It almost made me cry at how much fun she was having and how grown up she was.

2 Comments:
I love this last picture. Anya looks so happy.
I want to go there, too! Garden and blow-up place.
Post a Comment
<< Home