copycat
Evan suddenly seems a lot older. I'm writing this post before I forget to write it all down somewhere. He seems to have his first word. At least I think he's saying "hi." It's not consistent, but it seems to be happening. And he has a totally inconsistent wave that still might be coincidental, too.
He isn't walking yet, but his cruising is getting more adventurous. And he has recently started putting things into containers which is new - it has previously just been about the taking out and not the putting back.
The funniest thing is that he is just starting to be a total copycat. If you say, "Evan say ba ba ba," he will say "ba ba ba." He won't do this for every sound, but if you hit on a sound already in his repertoire, then he will usually mimic it back to you. It's adorable.
I'm know I have lots more to post about, but that's it for now. I'm going to try and do shorter posts more frequently. Who knows if it will happen, but I'll try.
He isn't walking yet, but his cruising is getting more adventurous. And he has recently started putting things into containers which is new - it has previously just been about the taking out and not the putting back.
The funniest thing is that he is just starting to be a total copycat. If you say, "Evan say ba ba ba," he will say "ba ba ba." He won't do this for every sound, but if you hit on a sound already in his repertoire, then he will usually mimic it back to you. It's adorable.
I'm know I have lots more to post about, but that's it for now. I'm going to try and do shorter posts more frequently. Who knows if it will happen, but I'll try.

2 Comments:
I love the noises that babies make in attempting to talk. I just wish I could understand them!
Yeah! A new post! I vote for your plan to post more frequently (yes, this is coming from the total blog slacker, I know..)
Post a Comment
<< Home