Don't take my picture!
Anya goes through phases where she does not want me to take her picture. Sometimes I listen to her and sometimes I don't. This was one day when I ignored her and kept taking pictures.
Here she is hiding under a blanket so I can't see her.

Evan tried to help me get a picture of Anya.

Anya got up on the couch in the hopes that she would be farther away.


This is my favorite one...I wish I could include a video of her barking at me, "Don't take my picture!"

She thought I gave up, but then realized I still had the camera out..."No, mommy!"

I love this face in the picture below. She will never do it for the camera, so I had the camera in my lap shooting up at her so she wouldn't notice.

She thought she could get away from me in the basement, but I brought the camera with me! I stopped torturing her after this and just played with her which is what she wanted all along.
Here she is hiding under a blanket so I can't see her.
Evan tried to help me get a picture of Anya.
Anya got up on the couch in the hopes that she would be farther away.
This is my favorite one...I wish I could include a video of her barking at me, "Don't take my picture!"
She thought I gave up, but then realized I still had the camera out..."No, mommy!"
I love this face in the picture below. She will never do it for the camera, so I had the camera in my lap shooting up at her so she wouldn't notice.
She thought she could get away from me in the basement, but I brought the camera with me! I stopped torturing her after this and just played with her which is what she wanted all along.

1 Comments:
these posts are wonderful!!!!!! but they're also killing me cause i miss you so much!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home