Champaign
We had a blast hanging out in Champaign. Hilary and her kids came down for a couple days, too.
We put out the pool on Grandma and Grandpa's porch and it was a nice place to contain all the kids while they were all having fun.


I was trying to get a picture of Anya throwing up a beach ball and catching it, but I either got the ball right in front of her face or the ball was out of the picture.

Poor Dylan had a miserable cold while she was there. Sorry, Dylan, you will hate this picture later, but I just had to post it because it was so funny that I caught the snot on camera. This girl has more snot than anybody I have ever seen!

We took a picnic dinner to Hessel Park one evening so the kids could play on the playground and in the water fountain. Noah loved the water and I had a blast watching him.

Hilary and Dylan at the park.

Evan didn't really play in the water, but he loved the playground.

Evan went down the slide lying down and just stopped at the end and stayed there.

Anya on the slide.


We put out the pool on Grandma and Grandpa's porch and it was a nice place to contain all the kids while they were all having fun.
I was trying to get a picture of Anya throwing up a beach ball and catching it, but I either got the ball right in front of her face or the ball was out of the picture.
Poor Dylan had a miserable cold while she was there. Sorry, Dylan, you will hate this picture later, but I just had to post it because it was so funny that I caught the snot on camera. This girl has more snot than anybody I have ever seen!
We took a picnic dinner to Hessel Park one evening so the kids could play on the playground and in the water fountain. Noah loved the water and I had a blast watching him.
Hilary and Dylan at the park.
Evan didn't really play in the water, but he loved the playground.
Evan went down the slide lying down and just stopped at the end and stayed there.
Anya on the slide.

1 Comments:
the snot!!!!!! :) we now call it "the walrus" and she will just yell "Walrus Mommy!" hah!
Post a Comment
<< Home