Thursday, August 07, 2008

Trouble

Evan is trouble! Really, I don't think he's that bad compared to what he could be. And I don't think he's probably much worse than Anya was at his age. However, we have accumulated a lot more low-lying furniture than when Anya was one. And I have a lot more to pay attention to with two kids, so he can be quite the handful! Here's some shots of what he's been up to (or on top of) in the past two months.





Don't ever leave the door open, or Evan will crawl outside.



At first he could only climb up into this chair with the seat cushion removed. Then he figured out how to get up on top of the cushion. And then he quickly progressed to using the chair as a step stool to get onto the window seat or the bookshelf!



Anya figured out how to climb into this toy, too.





Don't worry, we don't let him just hang out on top of the bookshelf. But we had to take a picture to prove how much he loves to do it.



Perched on the window seat. Anya did this, too.



Trying to climb up on a ball to get to the window seat. I don't think it worked.



Oops - he tried to climb into the basket.



This is how he maneuvers from the chair to the window seat. At first, he would fall down into the crack between, but he quickly learned how to bridge the gap "safely."



He loves to sit on the windowsills.



Oh dear! Evan please don't stand yet, you're too wobbly!!!



Here he goes trying to get on top of the bookshelf again...He was probably saying, "no, no, no" while he was climbing, too.



This is REALLY what he likes to do when he gets up on the window seat...flip on and off the lights. Anya still loves this activity, too.



Evan is a walker now, but we don't have any good video or pictures yet to prove it. We'll try to do that soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I remember Evan climbing on the windowsill and bookshelves when I was there. It was scary when he stood up. You have your hands full! I really enjoyed the pictures of him on the dishwasher and in the kitchen cabinent.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's turned into quite the little monkey!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home