i am not alone...
okay, this is getting ridiculous. i just had to update one more time. if you haven't read the previous two posts, go back and get caught up...
i am writing this one just minutes after the last post where i found the dead mouse and had finally stopped shaking. in the meantime, evan woke up and i went to get him something to eat. i opened the cabinet to throw something away in the trash and a mouse jumped out! Ahhhh!!!!!
THIS is what I was afraid of.
Steve told me to set another trap in the cabinet, but I don't think I can possibly bring myself to open up that cabinet again.
Now I just have to get Evan something to eat with minimal entry to the kitchen and wait for Anya to wake up so we can get the heck out outta here and go to the library. This sucks!
i am writing this one just minutes after the last post where i found the dead mouse and had finally stopped shaking. in the meantime, evan woke up and i went to get him something to eat. i opened the cabinet to throw something away in the trash and a mouse jumped out! Ahhhh!!!!!
THIS is what I was afraid of.
Steve told me to set another trap in the cabinet, but I don't think I can possibly bring myself to open up that cabinet again.
Now I just have to get Evan something to eat with minimal entry to the kitchen and wait for Anya to wake up so we can get the heck out outta here and go to the library. This sucks!

3 Comments:
Oh gosh Lara! You are way braver than I am...I think I would have hightailed it out of there in a flash.
wow, this really does suck. i just can't get over the fact that he JUMPED out at you! speechless.
I think it's time to take the kids and re-locate until Steve fetches the mice from the house! ug, I totally have the willies now about going to my cabinets.... ug!
Post a Comment
<< Home