netflix help
We need help.
We need suggestions for some lighter movies we can watch. Our Netflix queue is full of great movies, but the majority of them seem to be some combination of serious, depressing, political, and complex. Those qualities can make for some good movies. But when I watch too many movies like that in a row, I just need a break. So, I need your help to mix it up a bit. Bring on the suggestions.
Thanks in advance!
We need suggestions for some lighter movies we can watch. Our Netflix queue is full of great movies, but the majority of them seem to be some combination of serious, depressing, political, and complex. Those qualities can make for some good movies. But when I watch too many movies like that in a row, I just need a break. So, I need your help to mix it up a bit. Bring on the suggestions.
Thanks in advance!

9 Comments:
season one of Extras
P.S. I Love You (I cried, but laughed too.)
Once (same deal with the crying and laughing.)
and all of those from the TV-free woman! :)
Made of Honor comes out tomorrow!
when mamma mia comes out, you should rent that. keep in mind that some of the singing is kind of bad, but it is such a good story!! I also love the silly romantic comedies like the wedding date, while you were sleeping, legally blonde, etc.
Becoming Jane, I don't think Steve will like it, but it is about Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice) so it is very similar to her books.
Fool's Gold-both of us liked it, romantic comedy
you know we are heavy on the tv shows from netflix, so sorry these aren't movies but still good:
- weeds (have you started this yet - it's so fun!)
- entourage
- flight of the concords (you have to give it a few episodes, but it gets hilarious - we just started)
oh yeah, and one movie we both just watched and actually both liked for entertainment value - Devil Wears Prada...yes Jason liked it.
I love the late 80's movie "Shag." It's really more of a chick flick...okay it's totally a chick flick, but so good! All the light, fun movies I can think of are chick flicks! What's up with that?
The Office series!
I second the Office series. I also just started watching 30 Rock and like it too.
Post a Comment
<< Home