Catching up
Seriously, this blog is pathetically empty, isn't it? I could give you a list of excuses for my absence, but instead I'm giving you a picasa web album for your viewing pleasure. I'll try to add captions so you can get a little glimpse of what has been going on in our lives.
An extra special apology to Grandpa Virgil and Grandma Kathy for being so patient at our lack of updates and photo sharing. These are for you! We love you and miss you and can't wait for you to return to the states.

Updated (4:30pm): I fixed the album so you can see it now.
An extra special apology to Grandpa Virgil and Grandma Kathy for being so patient at our lack of updates and photo sharing. These are for you! We love you and miss you and can't wait for you to return to the states.
Updated (4:30pm): I fixed the album so you can see it now.

1 Comments:
I love the update and looked at every picture! It's great to see what you have been up to. I miss you and your blog. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home