camping...two years later
This past weekend we went camping. This is only the second time we've managed to do this as a family. The first time was two years ago when I was greatly pregnant with Nora. A lot has changed in two years...
July 25, 2009

June 24, 2011

Maybe sometime we'll manage to write about camping...maybe not. It was fun and exhausting, but I'm sure we'll manage to do it again before two more years pass.
Question: Anyone else using blogger ever have problems with uploading perfectly fine photos and then having the quality compressed when they display in blogger? Frustrating...this didn't used to happen to me until sometime this summer.
July 25, 2009
June 24, 2011
Maybe sometime we'll manage to write about camping...maybe not. It was fun and exhausting, but I'm sure we'll manage to do it again before two more years pass.
Question: Anyone else using blogger ever have problems with uploading perfectly fine photos and then having the quality compressed when they display in blogger? Frustrating...this didn't used to happen to me until sometime this summer.

6 Comments:
Love it. Miss you guys. Wish we could go camping together.
Where did you guys go?
Andrew had his first camping trip on the same weekend as Nora! Very cool.
I totally want a post about Steve's beard :)
What a cute family you have there!
@Katie, there isn't really much to say. I got tired of shaving, and a beard is kind of fun for a change. Plus I get to look like an Amish hipster. Mennos represent!
@Travis, we were at Kickapoo state park, which is about 45 minutes from our house. Did a couple of very short hikes, tried a little fishing, tried to avoid the sporadic rain. Good times were had by all, mostly.
Yay camping!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home