Busey Woods
Steve tried to help me fix the quality of these photos in blogger, but we didn't have any luck, so I'm posting them anyhow.
We are really enjoying spring around here - at least when we can manage to get out between the wind and the rain. But we'll take every minute we can get!
I took the kids to Busey Woods by myself last Thursday. This was in the middle of our huge school decision and it was a much needed break for me. We had a lot of fun.











We are really enjoying spring around here - at least when we can manage to get out between the wind and the rain. But we'll take every minute we can get!
I took the kids to Busey Woods by myself last Thursday. This was in the middle of our huge school decision and it was a much needed break for me. We had a lot of fun.

5 Comments:
I love the pictures and still can't get over how big Nora is getting! What happened to the little baby? Thanks for the post and pictures of the kids.
Ditto Kim's comment on Nora - wow, big girl all of a sudden!
Love Anya's pink layers :)
Hope all's well! Happy Spring!
Looks like a lot of fun!Your children are growing up so fast!
ah! Nora looks so grown up!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home