Happy New Year!
Well, I didn't carry out my photo a day project quite like I had hoped. I'm quite disappointed about the pathetic lack of blog posting I've done lately. While I always vow to do better it just never seems to happen...not permanently, at least. But it certainly can't hurt to make (another) New Year's resolution to do better in the coming year.
In fact, I have been meaning to do another day-in-the-life post early in the new year and Hilary just did one at her house today, so I'm extra inspired to try and pull it off soon. Perhaps tomorrow even.

4 Comments:
Could he be cuter?!
Happy New Year!
I second Katie's comment...too cute! Can't wait to hear all about a day in the life!!
Happy New Year to all of you as well!
That was Michelle by the way-it wouldn't let me put in my name :)
Post a Comment
<< Home