LOVE IT! I saw that blue "time organizer" in the background of another photo a while back and have been dying to see it up close - FANTASTIC (I live out of my planner, but on the wall would be some much nicer!)
i used to have a photo of our wall calendar in the middle of this post, but I removed it upon suggestion of a friend who was concerned about our family's schedule being online. if you're curious about it, you can comment and i'll email you the photo. i know some of you caught a glimpse of the blue calendar in the background of a previous photo.
Please email me the wall calendar photo! I'm super curious about this wall organizer!
And I love the glimpse into your homeschooling life. Looks like you guys have neat projects going on. I'd love to hear more about the ones Evan is particularly interested in, so I can try these at home with Ben.
My favorite photo is the second one of Anya focusing on her work. She looks so thoughtful and engaged in what she is doing - it is a beautiful picture.
And I enjoyed catching a glimpse of Nora's birthday magnets on the fridge! :)
5 Comments:
LOVE IT! I saw that blue "time organizer" in the background of another photo a while back and have been dying to see it up close - FANTASTIC (I live out of my planner, but on the wall would be some much nicer!)
<3 <3 <3 <3
i used to have a photo of our wall calendar in the middle of this post, but I removed it upon suggestion of a friend who was concerned about our family's schedule being online. if you're curious about it, you can comment and i'll email you the photo. i know some of you caught a glimpse of the blue calendar in the background of a previous photo.
Please email me the wall calendar photo! I'm super curious about this wall organizer!
And I love the glimpse into your homeschooling life. Looks like you guys have neat projects going on. I'd love to hear more about the ones Evan is particularly interested in, so I can try these at home with Ben.
My favorite photo is the second one of Anya focusing on her work. She looks so thoughtful and engaged in what she is doing - it is a beautiful picture.
And I enjoyed catching a glimpse of Nora's birthday magnets on the fridge! :)
Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your lives!
Homeschooling looks like fun. Can I come play? :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home