Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new hair

Today Jeanie was coming over and I couldn't decide what I wanted to do today, so I got my hair cut. The last cut I had was in February in Colorado, so it was well overdue. And I got quite a lot cut off. I'm not sure about the shorter "bangs" piece on the one side. I think it will just bug me, but I'm going to try and like it. Not like I have much choice.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, Lara - what does your family say? MOM

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

I like it! It is so cute.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous stephanie said...

Very, very cute!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

You are beautiful!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

I love it! Although your smile is a little fake. ;) You should have got highlights too!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Katherine said...

Very cute!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

of course my smile is fake! i'm taking a photo of myself in the bathroom mirror. you should have seen the outtakes! and yes, leave it to you to tell me i need highlights...again.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Love it! And we are totally in sych, my last cut was Feb and I jut got 6" chopped off and did a dye job while I was at it.

Good to know I'm not the only 6mo+ hair cutter!!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I absolutely love it!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home