too much drama
in the past 24 hours, steve and i made a decision to homeschool our children and we spent seven hours in two different hospitals to remove a penny from evan's esophagus. definitely can't say it was the most exciting 24 hours of my life. it feels like a week has passed and i'm exhausted.
i'm sure you'll hear about both subjects later on the blog, but right now i need to go lie down.
i'm sure you'll hear about both subjects later on the blog, but right now i need to go lie down.

7 Comments:
I can't believe it! I'm so excited right now. Call me tomorrow once you get some sleep. I have been on pins and needles all day, praying over and over and over again. I can now imagine what it felt like for you when Noah was born and we were in the hospital and you from afar were trying to figure out what was going on and feeling so scared and worried...well at least that's what I was feeling today. So relieved I was when mom called me at the restaurant to tell me the penny was out. Love you incredibly and can't wait to go on this journey with you!!!!!'
Hey! I hope you're recovering from your crazy day! So glad that Evan's all right.
I wanted to give you a link. The Pioneer Woman writes a really entertaining series of blogs, and one is dedicated to homeschooling (she hs's her 4 kids on their Oklahoma cattle ranch.)
http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/
I realize that the top post is about Movie quotes, so it might not seem that serious. :oP I hope you enjoy it.
Glad to hear Evan ordeal is over!
Wow, my friend. Wow. I'll look forward to hearing more as the journey continues (though I hope the penny's journey is finished).
And I have big plans to try PW's quiz tonight. Her blog is fun, but she's no Amanda Soule. :)
I'll probably try e-mailing you guys again soon.
Wow, on both accounts! Can't wait to hear more about the homeschooling plans. And that's scary about Evan --- glad to hear that you got the penny out!
Here's hoping that your next 24 hours are much less eventful than the past 24!!!
http://catheolson.blogspot.com/2010/08/peach-frozen-yogurt.html
Maybe Evan's esophagus needs this. :) Recipe by one of the few people I call an internet friend.
Poor Evan, glad it is out and hopefully no more trips to the ER.
Post a Comment
<< Home