posted by Lara at 1:18 PM
Whoa. That's a lot of orange!
what?! FIVE hours? How did that happen? And what were you deciding on?
and did you eat a tamale from the Home Depot snack counter? ...cause that was a very bad decision I made once.
Wow. How on earth did you keep three kids entertained for five hours in the Home Depot?! I can barely keep Ben contained for 30 minutes at the grocery store!
...and you survived?! HD is NOT one of my favorite places!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Whoa. That's a lot of orange!
what?! FIVE hours? How did that happen? And what were you deciding on?
and did you eat a tamale from the Home Depot snack counter? ...cause that was a very bad decision I made once.
Wow. How on earth did you keep three kids entertained for five hours in the Home Depot?! I can barely keep Ben contained for 30 minutes at the grocery store!
...and you survived?! HD is NOT one of my favorite places!
Post a Comment
<< Home