posted by Lara at 1:09 PM
Great Rainbow shot! It's so rare to see a "full" rainbow!
It's a double rainbow. Whoa man.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTIHave you seen that? I was seriously crying I was laughing so hard.
Hey,is that flower pot one from our wedding?!?!And that is a cool rainbow picture. It's actually funny, because Ben associates rainbows with "Lara's house." We saw one when we visited you LAST July (in CO), and whenever we see rainbows in books he still mentions the one we saw at your house!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Great Rainbow shot! It's so rare to see a "full" rainbow!
It's a double rainbow. Whoa man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
Have you seen that? I was seriously crying I was laughing so hard.
Hey,is that flower pot one from our wedding?!?!
And that is a cool rainbow picture. It's actually funny, because Ben associates rainbows with "Lara's house." We saw one when we visited you LAST July (in CO), and whenever we see rainbows in books he still mentions the one we saw at your house!
Post a Comment
<< Home