Sunday, October 31, 2010

the dress

Okay, here are photos of the dress. We probably have better photos of her, but these show off the dress pretty well. She had to wear a leotard (light pink) under it because it was too big (and consequently too low-cut), but it worked out okay.



My little princess with a gash on her forehead.



4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I think the dress looks awesome! Congrats and I'm sure it will get a lot of use.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Buffy said...

You are super awesome and Anya is so lucky!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh my goodness - that is AMAZING, Lara! I am so incredibly impressed! Ditto Kim's comment - I see a LOT of usage between Anya and Nora in the Halloweens (and dress up parties) to come! Great job!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Awesome job!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home