Friday, June 10, 2011

May/June photos

I just pulled 400 photos off my camera from May and June (so far) and thought maybe it was time that I shared some with you. I have so many posts to write and the reality is that they probably might not get written, so here is a photo album for you to check out instead.

4 Comments:

Anonymous MOM said...

TERRIFIC pictures, Lara. A very nice way to be greeted on this Saturday morning. You've captured some really good poses and expressions.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Holy cow! When did Nora start to look so much like Evan? I just love the photos!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey, I recognize some of those new clothes. :-) I'm glad to see Anya liked her new Naartjie dress.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Katherine said...

Adorable pictures! I can't believe how old your children have gotten! Especially how grown-up Anya looks.

Thanks for sharing!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home