enough is enough
Seriously...we're moving back to Colorado. Not really, but it appears that Illinois is not good for our health. Our kids have been sick more this year than in all the previous years of their life combined. Poor Nora with her broken leg (more on that later, I hope) now has pneumonia. And Evan has bronchitis.
The nurse on the phone (who now sadly recognizes me after this week), asked me, "Do you have any other kids that aren't sick yet?" Fortunately, we do still have one healthy child, but it feels impossible that Anya will escape this round.
At least you can't "catch" a broken leg.
The nurse on the phone (who now sadly recognizes me after this week), asked me, "Do you have any other kids that aren't sick yet?" Fortunately, we do still have one healthy child, but it feels impossible that Anya will escape this round.
At least you can't "catch" a broken leg.

7 Comments:
For a minute there, I got REALLY excited.
Sorry, I know that intro wasn't fair to those people we miss.
Oh boy, what a time. I'll be thinking of you this weekend.
Sick kids can make the whole world seem off. My worst time dealing with things are always when we have sick kids. The stress, the lack of sleep, the worry, the extra physical work, dealing with pathetic looking craby little ones...
I am sorry you are having such a rough week. I am thinking about you and sending good energy your way. I wish there was something more I could do.
I definitely vote for the move back to Colorado. They do say the air is healthier here :-) We also haven't had any tornadoes lately! :-) Can you tell I miss you?
Oh Lara, I am so sorry you guys are having such a rough time. Hopefully SOME of it is allergy related and will pass soon!
I hope everyone recovers quickly!
Post a Comment
<< Home