hat
The other night Anya wanted to see "my blankie." I had told her before that I had saved it in a box in the basement and that sometime I would show it to her. So, we decided to get it out. In the box was a lot of other stuff that Anya found fascinating...little cabbage patch figurines and my old jewelry box full of mostly hideous items. We didn't even make it through the whole jewelry box, saving it for another day. But one thing we found was this hat.

We took this photo to show the Breeze relatives a picture of Anya in the hat. Maybe when I'm home I can dig out a photo of me wearing the hat. I know many of them exist. But what I don't honestly know is where the hat came from or whether I used it as dress-up or as a real hat. I'm guessing that my parents and probably Jeanie know the answers to those questions, so let me know!
We took this photo to show the Breeze relatives a picture of Anya in the hat. Maybe when I'm home I can dig out a photo of me wearing the hat. I know many of them exist. But what I don't honestly know is where the hat came from or whether I used it as dress-up or as a real hat. I'm guessing that my parents and probably Jeanie know the answers to those questions, so let me know!

3 Comments:
I know I've seen a picture of you in that hat but I can't remember where. Maybe in our high school yearbook with the baby pictures? Anyway, that is a cute picture of Anya!
:) Steph
Oh yes, I totally cracked up when I saw this hat. I remember it well - probably more in pictures than real life - just because there are plenty of pictures of you in it. You'll have to look through albums when you are home. We need to do that picture sorting again sometime, btw!
The hat came with a sunsuit in the same material. It must have been my favorite outfit of yours for quite awhile (and then with Hilary) because we have a LOT of pictures of you in it. However, the outfit wore out before the hat did.
Post a Comment
<< Home