wrapping
This year my family tried something different - we used fabric to wrap our Christmas presents. This sounds like it might be related to my sewing endeavors, but it's not at all. I've had the fabric for a couple of years. I heard about this idea from a friend of my mom's and when I was interested in doing it myself, my mom gave me tons of fabric for Christmas one year and this year we were finally able to do it. We used tape to secure the fabric briefly before tying it up with ribbons. I wondered if the kids wouldn't like opening presents as much without the paper ripping, but it seemed to go over okay. The only annoyance was that they had to have help to take off the ribbons. And it cracked me up because both Anya and Evan pulled off each piece of tape and handed it over to Steve or me before they went on to the next part of the fabric. What anal children we have!



1 Comments:
Go Lara!
I am so impressed!
Post a Comment
<< Home