Secret #3
Originally written Friday, August 25, 2006 -
First off, I feel so sneaky writing these posts and not actually posting them. We have been posting some actual stuff too, so hopefully people will still be coming back for more by the time these secret posts get published.
I am really pregnant now. I described it to someone as not really feeling bad, but just feeling a little less good. I feel like I am losing a little ground in my energy, my emotions, and my physical well-being. I kind of don't know what to do with myself when I feel like this. I don't feel so horrible that I feel justified just laying around all day - not that I could do that anyhow. But I don't feel good enough to carry on as normal either. I don't get really sick feeling, but just feel kind of on edge all the time and never sure what to eat or what to stay away from. My most nauseated times seem to be late in the evenings right now. It is really hard to know what to attribute to being pregnant and what is just part of my normal self or what I might be psychologically making worse because I feel like something should be going on. Who knows, but I guess it matters to me.
First off, I feel so sneaky writing these posts and not actually posting them. We have been posting some actual stuff too, so hopefully people will still be coming back for more by the time these secret posts get published.
I am really pregnant now. I described it to someone as not really feeling bad, but just feeling a little less good. I feel like I am losing a little ground in my energy, my emotions, and my physical well-being. I kind of don't know what to do with myself when I feel like this. I don't feel so horrible that I feel justified just laying around all day - not that I could do that anyhow. But I don't feel good enough to carry on as normal either. I don't get really sick feeling, but just feel kind of on edge all the time and never sure what to eat or what to stay away from. My most nauseated times seem to be late in the evenings right now. It is really hard to know what to attribute to being pregnant and what is just part of my normal self or what I might be psychologically making worse because I feel like something should be going on. Who knows, but I guess it matters to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home