Favorite things
Since we got such a great response after posting some pictures of Anya, I thought I would give you one more for now. This shows you two of Anya's favorite things...standing on the printer and chapstick. If you remember, she discovered standing on the printer during one of my very first blog posts. It is hasn't gotten old. It is still her favorite place to be when we are upstairs. She still looks incredibly proud of herself when she gets up there. And she's only fallen off once that I can remember!One of her all time favorite objects is a tube of chapstick. I am the kind of person who has at least ten different tubes around the house, in drawers, baskets, bags, strollers, cars, etc. And now I seriously have to hide them from her (and sometimes from myself). For a while, she would just carry the tube around and pretend to put it on her mouth. Then she figured out how to open it. Great! Luckily, so far she doesn't care that I dial them way down so no actual chapstick is anywhere near the top. She still takes the caps off and pretends to put them on herself and wants to put them on Steve and me too.

1 Comments:
So was that route up Mt. LaserJet a first ascent? See, she's gonna be a climber!
-- that shows the quality of the classic HP printers. don't try that with the new ones!
Post a Comment
<< Home