Eat! Eat! Eat!
Today on the way home from our weekly playgroup I decided to go through the drive-through at Taco Bell because I was really hungry and I thought Anya had fallen asleep in the back seat. So, I got food and a drink just for me and started driving away and heard this sweet little voice saying, "Eat...Eat...Eat" coming from the back seat. My poor daughter had woken up to find her mom chomping down on a chalupa in the front seat with nothing to give her. She wasn't all that upset, but just kept repeating "Eat...Eat...Eat" over and over and over, seriously probably nonstop for at least five minutes until she fell back asleep. I felt really bad, but I really didn't have anything I could give to her, mostly because passing a hard-shelled taco to a toddler in the back seat didn't really seem very smart to me, but also because I was so hungry and I wanted the food all to myself. If I had something I could have easily given her, I would have, but that wasn't the case. Sorry, Anya! Next time I'll make sure you're really asleep or get something for you if you aren't!

1 Comments:
Cute, it's funny what kids think to say. At least she knew better than to use sign language!
Post a Comment
<< Home