Saturday, September 02, 2006

Co-op follow-up

Anya did fine at the co-op. The main report I got was that she didn't eat a single bite of her lunch. However, she did eat four animal crackers, a handful of pretzels, and ten goldfish crackers. And then she begged for Cheetos, but they told her she had to eat her lunch first. Obviously, no Cheetos were consumed. The goldfish crackers were not actually offered as a snack, but Anya saw them sitting in the cabinet at their house and kept pointing and signing "more!" to the cabinet. Finally, they just opened up the cabinet and asked her what she wanted. She pointed at the huge carton of fish crackers.

I guess I'm glad that they didn't have any more luck getting her to eat than we do and that she pulls the same tricks she does at home to try to get more snack food. Her persistence is remarkable. I'm guessing next time she goes to that same house, she will remember where the goldfish are kept and walk right over to the cabinet and ask for them again.

1 Comments:

Blogger JG said...

Wow, it's been a while since Lara last posted... What has she been up to all this time? (;

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home