Today is Thursday
Bunches of randomness...(in no particular order)
- I almost went to bed without writing.
- I just screened a phone call that I really should have answered. Don't worry, it isn't anyone reading this blog. Not even close.
- Today I chaperoned a field trip with Anya's school to visit a solar house. It was cool.
- Bedtime tonight involved lots of crying. Just the kids, but all three of them.
- I got a machine for home use that is supposed to magically reduce excessive sweating in hands and feet via electric shock. I haven't tried it yet.
- I didn't make Anya's lunch tonight and I'll hate myself in the morning.
- I joined pinterest. I think it's a good thing and maybe should replace my pointless, unfulfilling facebook time, but I'd like to just spend less time on anything like that.
- I love the app "Days Until."
- Nora is obsessed with Pinkalicious. We took the kids to see Pinkalicious: The Musical a couple weeks ago at Parkland College. She can't stop reading the books.
- Anya is having some serious life stress related to not being old enough to have everything she wants, including not having enough money to buy everything she wants.
- Evan is almost five. What?!
- Steve is busy becoming a guitar super-star.
- We're taking the kids to the Engineering Open House this weekend at the U of I.
- Apparently we live in a wind tunnel here in central Illinois.
- I ate way too many leftover birthday cookies today. Somehow I managed to not eat the (much tastier) homemade ice cream. I guess it's easier to sneak a cookie that a bowl of ice cream.
- I went for an orthodontic consult today. Considering doing some straightening, but not sure. The orthodontist graduated a year after me from the same high school. Sometime it will stop shocking me that people my age are old enough to have jobs like that.
- I want to find a way to fit exercise into my life, but don't know how to do that.
- We recently became members of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Urbana Champaign.
- We recently decided to homeschool our kids next year.
- I find it interesting that the following words are not recognized by spell check - pinterest, unfulfilling, facebook, Pinkalicious, Universalist, Urbana, Champaign, and homeschool.
- I'm now going to bed and going to attempt to watch the pilot episode of Smash before I fall asleep. Anyone seen it?

3 Comments:
I love all the updates!
If you find the answer to the exercise question, I am ALL EARS.
Love that you're posting again! And love Smash too!
Post a Comment
<< Home