what a difference a week makes...
I am so incredibly fascinated by my body and how it has changed with all my pregnancies. And so I just had to take one last profile shot tonight. I absolutely love looking at my tiny newborns in their first little week of life and imagining them inside of me. I love looking at their tiny little limbs still curled up in their fetal position and think about how amazing it is that they were really that big inside.
Remember this last week?

We took this photo below as we were leaving the hospital when Nora was two days old.

And now, five days later, one week after delivery, here we are...

And because many of you ask about how everything compares to my previous pregnancies (it's fine that you're asking...it fascinates me too!), here's a link to my one week postpartum post after Evan was born.
Remember this last week?
We took this photo below as we were leaving the hospital when Nora was two days old.
And now, five days later, one week after delivery, here we are...
And because many of you ask about how everything compares to my previous pregnancies (it's fine that you're asking...it fascinates me too!), here's a link to my one week postpartum post after Evan was born.

6 Comments:
I love the pictures. Thanks for posting them.
You look amazing, Lara!
Lara, you look great! Thanks for the post. I have been dying for more information about how you are doing.
I think it is AMAZING and you look fantastic! (Having had a c-section I didn't get to experience this.)
And Nora is ADORABLE!
You do look great!!! I'm very impressed. So cool to also look back on what you looked like after Evan - that really does not seem long ago - I remember you posting that photo like it was yesterday.
You look fabulous! Those photos are facinating. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to reading Nora's birth story when you get to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home