Sunday, March 11, 2012

Today is Sunday

Well, here I am. I've made it a week posting everyday. It alternated between feeling like a chore and feeling enjoyable. I know I won't keep posting everyday. But it has jump started my blogging motivation. And I've enjoyed hearing from some of you that I haven't heard from in a while since I've been on a blogging hiatus. (That word will always remind me of Steve's "Hamburger Hiatus," when he quit burgers for a bit one time. Funny stuff.)

I have so many "big" things I could write about. Like schooling decisions and growing children and church decisions and struggles to cut out some sugar in my life and replace it with some exercise. But that stuff is harder to write about. Takes more time and more mental energy. Not impossible, but it doesn't often rise to the top of the list of things I feel like doing when the kids are in bed and I've got a few minutes of free time.

So, how about if you've got something you want to know more about (any of the above topics or anything else!) or pictures you want to see more of...just comment and/or send me an email. Maybe if I know someone is interested I'll be more likely to do it and keep coming back to this space.

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Of course I'm interested in everything about your life. I've really enjoyed the last week, esp since I haven't had time to blog with the move. Keep writing and I'll definitely keep reading. Love you!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

When you're ready and have the energy, I'd love to hear what you're doing with schooling!!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home