Halloween 2009
I have been so delinquent in posting any photos lately (except for Anya's photo shoot. Sorry, grandparents! I'm trying to catch up, but we've been working on this major project with face recognition and sorting of our thousands of photos in Picasa and it has been consuming huge amounts of time. But I just made an album from Halloween this past weekend.
On Friday afternoon, we went to Steve's work for cubicle trick-or-treating. Anya and Evan both had a great time. Evan was really obsessed with these three adults dressed up in costumes (some sort of fox/wolf/dog creatures) and kept wanting to find them and watch but not actually interact with them. They both had fun going around to all the cubes getting candy. Anya would slowly back away from any cube with an actual person in it. The candy just wasn't worth the interaction. :-) They both got to eat a piece once we got back to Steve's desk. And we of course had to allow some time for white board drawing and trying out daddy's chair.
On the actual day of Halloween, we went to a kids thing at the Children's Garden where they painted pumpkins, watched some magic, and played a couple games. They both had a lot of fun there too and the weather was beautiful.
On Halloween evening, Travis and Amy were visiting from Denver. They stayed at our house with Nora to hand out our candy while Steve and I took Anya and Evan out for some neighborhood candy. Seriously, I don't know what we're going to do with all this candy. I'm going to eat it all myself, I'm afraid. It's got to go.
So, go check out the web album here.

6 Comments:
i'd love to help you out with the candy. :)
I love seeing that Evan "got his Bee on"! They look great!
They do look so great! But who really blew me away was Nora! She's such a baby and not a newborn! It almost made me cry. I can't stand how cute she is - and so much like the other two but still has her cute as a button look!
The Children's Garden thing looked so fun! But I can't believe all the snow in the background. Crazy to actually see that with Halloween pics.
Everyone looks so happy! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!
Too cute! I remember that Anya is not a big fan of the cubicle trick or treating from past Halloween posts, but I'm glad the kids had fun. And I can't believe how big Nora is getting!!
What beautiful children! Glad to see a little glimpse of you and Steve in those pictures too!
Sounds like this family of five is off to a great start!
So cute! In that photo I think Nora looks a lot like (the adorable)Evan!
Post a Comment
<< Home