anya's photos
We're having a snow day here in Colorado and we decided to catch up on some photos that Anya has taken on the camera that she wanted to share with her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. The rest of you can look, too! She narrated the following to me, including the categories.
What day it is: Today
What it is: It's really snowy and it snowed on the pumpkins.
Who took it: Anya

What it is: Grandma Cindy sent me these pumpkins and I decorated them.

From Lara - This is Anya's bulletin board. She wanted to say where the stuff came from, but she didn't want to say anything for this photo.
Home - candy corn guys, little pumpkin
Preschool - mad pumpkin, halloween picture (shape collage)

What kind of flowers they are: tulip, daffodil, and iris
What day it is: today
How I made it: I took a piece of paper and then I took three flower stencils and colored pencils and I just colored them in. The other flower came from a book. They are black-eyed susans and carnations (they might be carnations cause they look like carnations, so just write carnations).

What it is: picture of my babies
What day it is: not today
Who took it: Anya
What their names are: Anna and Hannah. Hannah is holding Anna.

Who's pretend bed it is: Anya's
What it is: It's a bed. That you can play in and color and sleep and eat.
What it's made out of: Blankets, pillows, dolls, stuffed animals, a pink sippy cup.
What's under all the stuff: couch
What day it is: Today
What it is: It's really snowy and it snowed on the pumpkins.
Who took it: Anya
What it is: Grandma Cindy sent me these pumpkins and I decorated them.
From Lara - This is Anya's bulletin board. She wanted to say where the stuff came from, but she didn't want to say anything for this photo.
Home - candy corn guys, little pumpkin
Preschool - mad pumpkin, halloween picture (shape collage)
What kind of flowers they are: tulip, daffodil, and iris
What day it is: today
How I made it: I took a piece of paper and then I took three flower stencils and colored pencils and I just colored them in. The other flower came from a book. They are black-eyed susans and carnations (they might be carnations cause they look like carnations, so just write carnations).
What it is: picture of my babies
What day it is: not today
Who took it: Anya
What their names are: Anna and Hannah. Hannah is holding Anna.
Who's pretend bed it is: Anya's
What it is: It's a bed. That you can play in and color and sleep and eat.
What it's made out of: Blankets, pillows, dolls, stuffed animals, a pink sippy cup.
What's under all the stuff: couch

4 Comments:
GREAT post. You (and she) will love having this later. I love it!!! And WHOA - did you seriously have that much snow?!?! My kids are jealous and want to come play in it. I do not.
I heard that CO was getting snow, so I was axnious to check and see if you wrote about it - glad Anya did! Danielle was looking at the photos and said "Oh no! Snow on the pumpkins!"
Very cute. Good job Anya.
Simply adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home