That's awesome! How are things going with three kids? Also, how do you like that company....I've been thinking about ordering since they take a percentage off your first order, but wondered what other people's experiences were....
I've always thought that was a good idea to do diapers.com...but never have done it. Would you do it again? Such cute pics. Can't wait to see those faces in person in a few hours!! (well, tomorrow - they'll probably be sleeping when we get back from the airport)
I also have heard about diapers.com and was curious. You will have to let us all know about what you think. Sorry I missed your call. This has been a week of insanity with multiple sick nurses and no family help. Hope you are having a much nicer week! :-)
5 Comments:
That's awesome! How are things going with three kids? Also, how do you like that company....I've been thinking about ordering since they take a percentage off your first order, but wondered what other people's experiences were....
I've always thought that was a good idea to do diapers.com...but never have done it. Would you do it again? Such cute pics. Can't wait to see those faces in person in a few hours!! (well, tomorrow - they'll probably be sleeping when we get back from the airport)
I also have heard about diapers.com and was curious. You will have to let us all know about what you think. Sorry I missed your call. This has been a week of insanity with multiple sick nurses and no family help. Hope you are having a much nicer week! :-)
That is a big box - if Danielle's wasn't almost out of diapers I'd order just for the fun box!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home