Thursday, June 11, 2009

stairs

A few weeks ago Anya and Evan were just hanging out on the stairs being cute and I grabbed the camera and just kept shooting. You might notice here or in the other posts I've put up today that we got bangs cut on Anya. I've been super resistant/hesitant to do this her whole life, but finally just decided to do it. I took her to the place I go to because I wanted to make sure that I had somebody that knew what they were doing. I know bangs are back in style now, but I still didn't want 80's bangs that start halfway back on her head and cut severely across her forehead. At first I wasn't quite sure about the change, but over time I am really happy we did it. The main thing was to get her hair out of her face and have it look better. Once she got over the obsession with combing them straight down her forehead, then they look really nice and just kind of fall to the sides like her hair used to do, but it's just shorter pieces so they don't hang in the way.

Evan is still obsessed with ribbons and scarves. You'll see he has a ribbon in his hand throughout all these photos below. And a ribbon has gone with us on many car trips lately.












3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

So cute! Anya's pigtails and bangs look so adorable in these pics!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Anya looks so much like you and Hilary! I have been afraid to give Danielle bangs, I'll less afraid now seeing how Anya's turned out - she looks so cute!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Katherine said...

I love this pictures! What beautiful children you have! And I'm amazed that they are CHILDREN --- no longer babies!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home