I can't wait!!!
We have our 20 week ultrasound on Monday where we'll hopefully find out the sex of our baby. I haven't been really thinking about it much until the last couple of days and now it is driving me crazy not knowing. I just want to know NOW!!!!
Yes, we are going to tell all of you what we're having. The main reason is so that you will know whether you can run out and buy us lots of frilly pink dresses or overalls with trucks all over them. No, seriously, don't.
Yes, we are going to tell all of you what we're having. The main reason is so that you will know whether you can run out and buy us lots of frilly pink dresses or overalls with trucks all over them. No, seriously, don't.

3 Comments:
How exciting! Can't wait to find out either :)
you better call me ASAP! i'm dying to know TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, what is it? Will it be frilly dresses or pick-up trucks?! :)
Sorry for not providing more comments - but thanks for commenting on my blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home